Here’s what I know … within each and every one of us is a longing or desire for more or a discontent of something we don’t want. I define this as the opportunity for building your dream.
It is important that the dream or goal we put our energy into is one that is in alignment with our purpose and core values.
Geoffrey Avert said that, “The most important thing about having a goal is having one.” The same goes for your dream. You must first establish your dream, and establish that this dream is a good fit for you before it can be manifested into a reality.
Here are five questions that will help you determine whether or not your creating your dream is right for you…
- Do you feel passion for your dream? When you’ve chosen the right dream you will feel emotionally connected to your dream. Thinking about your dream will give you an expanded sense of aliveness and intense energy.
- Does the dream align with your core values? Your dream must align with your core values in order for it to manifest. If your dream is in conflict with your values, nothing will happen – it will be a time of conflict or confusion or fear. Being in this state means it is not flowing in your life and is not right for you.
- Does your dream cause you to grow? Will you need to stretch beyond where you are today in order to create your dream?
- Do you need help from a Higher Power? This Higher Power is how you define it – the Universe, Infinite Being, a Mentor, etc. If you know all the steps to bring your dream to fruition, it’s not a big enough dream or it is just a worthy goal. Dreams are the Universe’s way of helping us grow and expand ourselves.
- Is there good in your dream for others? The Universe is always seeking expansion, and a dream that is aligned with your true self will always include some good for others, even if it is just being with your true love spreading your love to others.
Your mind may play host to a myriad of wishes, but you need to distinguish your deepest desire from whims and passing fancies.
You are endowed with the power to choose that dream closest to your heart, and by co-creating this dream with your Higher Power, you can embark on a path that will manifest that dream.
Denise Hansard is a Transformational Life Coach and professional speaker. She offers inspiring workshops as well as in-depth coaching programs that help individuals & businesses achieve new heights of success toward accelerated results. This is her commitment and passion. … to help you live like you were meant to! www.DeniseHansard.com